As a patient at Mount Nittany Medical Center, you have significant rights and responsibilities to ensure you receive the best possible care.
At Mount Nittany Health, we fully support the rights and responsibilities of our patients as detailed by the Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania. You can read their brochure, which outlines your patient rights and responsibilities, by
downloading it online.
This brochure outlines your rights concerning:
- Making informed decisions and advance directives
- Care planning and delivery
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Hospital bills
- Complaints, concerns and questions
It also addresses patient responsibilities concerning:
- Providing information
- Respect and consideration
- Refusing care