Mount Nittany Health recently opened up patient visitation across the health system. Due to COVID-19 visiting hours had been shortened and the number of visitors allowed had been reduced over the last two years. We look forward to allowing loved ones to support patients when they need it most.
Current visitation includes:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center Inpatient 2 visitors from 11:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Emergency Department - 2 visitors
- Behavioral Health Unit - Per unit policy
- Women and Children’s Services - Per unit policy.
- Mount Nittany Medical Center Outpatient
- Surgical Services - 2 visitors (alternate waiting areas may be required)
- Diagnostic Services - 2 visitors (alternate waiting areas may be required)
- Cancer Services - 2 visitors
- Mount Nittany Physician Group - 2 visitors
To do our part to keep everyone safe and healthy moving forward, we are launching a new campaign across the health system, “Don’t Ask. Just Mask.” Everyone must mask whenever they're in a Mount Nittany Health care facility or on the surrounding property. Social distancing and alternative waiting areas are still required in more congested areas. Together, we are healthier people, stronger community.