Find Provider Providers Find Locations Locations Care Services Services Patients Patients
Children’s Advocacy Center of Centre County

Where to Get Help

Support and resources in our community.

Where to get help

If you feel that a child in your family or community is the victim of abuse or neglect or a witness to other crimes, that child needs someone to speak up on their behalf. We encourage you to contact ChildLine at 1.800.932.0313 or your local children & youth services department. ChildLine staff are available to answer your call 24/7. Callers can remain anonymous. If you feel the child is in immediate danger, please contact your local police department.

Children and Youth Services

If you or someone you love suspects abuse or neglect of children, contact the Centre County Office of Children & Youth Services at 814.355.6755.