Spider veins are common, but they don’t have to be scary.
- In fact, there are outpatient options for removing spider veins.
- These procedures are highly effective and require no downtime.
- Treatments are also available for varicose veins, which are larger and deeper than spider veins.
- Varicose veins can also cause discomfort and make legs feel heavy.
- Mount Nittany Physician Group Cardiology’s Vein and Vascular Clinic offers outpatient procedures to treat both spider and varicose veins.
To learn more, visit mountnittany.org or email email@example.com.